Tours in New Zealand
Tours in New Zealand If you are looking for a holiday that offers something more than lying on a rather nondescript beach then these fantastic tours to New Zealand will be of interest.Travel tours in New Zealand make up a wonderful package of unforgettable experiences wrapped in the memory of spectacular and beautiful scenery.
People often have a mental image of New Zealand as an extension of Australia with similar climate and landscapes, but nothing could be further from the truth. New Zealand is over 1,300 miles from Australia and is much further south.
While much of Australia is virtually desert, New Zealand is a green and fertile land with a very temperate climate, which means it does not have extremes of temperature with boiling hot summers and ice-cold winters.
The landscape was carved by volcanic activity, giving rise to spectacular mountains, valleys and lakes. The moderate climate makes it ideal for adventure holidays all year round.
There are countless types of activity holidays to enjoy in New Zealand because there is a great outdoor tradition. Activities like hiking or cycling through fabulous mountain scenery or along the breathtaking Pacific coast are a perfect way to experience the true character of this extraordinary land and it’s wildlife. There are animals that are unique to these islands and seeing them in their natural environment is a very special thing to do. New Zealand is a perfect country for camping too.
This kind of adventure may sound a little daunting and organizing such a trip isn’t easy! That’s why going to New Zealand with an adventure travel company like Intrepid Travel or G Adventures is so popular.
Guided Tours in New Zealand
Guided tours come with expertise and the benefits justify every penny because …
- Operators have years of experience and introduce you to the best places via the most interesting routes.
- Guided tours arrange your accommodation at each staging post and recommend places to visit and things to try, including the local culture and cuisine at each stopping point.
- New Zealand law goes to great lengths to respect and uphold Maori customs and traditions. A guided tour guide knows about these strictly upheld laws and will make sure that you do not unintentionally cause offence.
- Traveling with a small group is best as the pitfalls of being part of a large group are all avoided.
- If you’re looking for an adventure holidays for singles then a small group tour is the best option. You will make friends quickly – it’s just like having a ready made social life because you’ll be meeting like minded people.
It is important to remember that activity holidays require a certain level of fitness. You need to be sure that you assess yourself honestly in terms of fitness and that you will be reasonably comfortable in the activities you choose.
For information about train tours and rail travel in New Zealand CLICK HERE
All the tours on our site are with responsible and reliable companies who have the same care for the environment they take you to as they do for your own safety and well being. You can travel with confidence.
Here’s a link to our page about holidays in Australia
Thanks very much for reading. Please help us to share the information about responsible and sustainable holidays.