Family Vacation Packages: Peru
Now that your children are old enough to really appreciate an adventure holiday, it’s time to introduce them to their world. How about a fantastic family vacation package holiday to Peru.
Family Vacation Packages
Travel and education go hand in hand, and taking your child to a country with a completely different culture and ways of doing things is the best education possible. I know because my day job is a teacher!
Here is a Peru family experience that will get your whole family really close to this beautiful country and its people who will warmly welcome you.
This trip is with G Adventures, who are experts in organizing amazing all inclusive family vacations. You will be with your children every step of the way.
Here are few highlights (there are no low-lights BTW!):
- Your family will spend 2 nights at the G Lodge Amazon, which is there to give you and your children the opportunity to learn about the wildlife from naturalists and then go on to explore the beautiful Urumbamba Valley with them.
- You will experience the natural wonders of the Amazon River, by exploring and looking for wildlife there.
- You will be taken to the Inca ruins at Machu Picchu, which involves an amazing train journey. I have included a video of one of these train journeys below.
- You’ll eat delicious seafood in typical Peruvian eateries while visiting.
- You will go on an excursion trip to Cusco, and meet the families and children who live there.
This is one of a series of fabulous all inclusive family vacation packages designed by G Adventures for the whole family to enjoy together. This means that your children will enjoy the same holiday as you do.
Also, you will be traveling in small groups with other families, (the minimum age is 6 ) so they’ll be many opportunities for your children to make friends.
There’s a lot more information about this trip on G Adventures’ Amazing Website
Thanks very much for your visit. Please help us spread the word and share us with your friends.
Here’s a link to an amazing and very interesting documentary about the Kogis, indigenous people of Colombia who have lived separated from the rest of the world since the conquistadors. They have a very stark warning for us : Click Here
© Adventure Travel Shop paidforadvertising